Friday, September 9, 2011

Progress Report 7

I think living at odd hours is good for a writer.  I like to wander around the clock, rather than living by its ticking.  Sometimes I am up at sunrise and asleep in the evening.  Other times I only see the night and sleep all day.  It gives one a certain perspective I think.  Exploring the clock is like traveling.  The world a three in the morning is a different place entirely than the world at any other time.

Anyway, I finished chapter 13.  Hurray! Have some stats.

Chapter 13 word count - 2300

Total word count - 33,700

Not a bad day's work, if you count "day" as my time between sleep.

Good(insert your local time of day here) and have a good (insert your intended activity here, being sure to adjust for your local time of day,) see you in the  (insert a local time of day approximately nine hours from this blog post's time-stamp,) thanks for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment