Friday, September 16, 2011

Progress Report 22

Chapter 28! This one was fun.  It has freshly scrubbed hobos, robot haircuts, an antique mall, cannibal gossip, the electronically resurrected voice of Majel Barrett, and aroused females.  Wow, even I want to read it now.  And I just wrote it.  It also contains lots of train riding and polite Texas-style banter.

chapter 28 word count - 2704

new grand total - 69,812

I realized today that if my novel were a DVD, this blog would be a sad special feature that no one ever watches.  Again I am struck by the futility of promoting a product that actually does not exist yet.  If I were a baker I would be saying, "I'm baking a cake sometime in the next few months, taste this flour and tell me what you think.  Tomorrow, I'll feed you raw egg!"

No comments:

Post a Comment