Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Progress Report 29

Chapter 37 is now finished.  It has illegal camping, beer for lunch, same sex platonic cuddling, a dirigible, and a little more thinly veiled satire directed at Austin, Texas.  Does that sound like ground breaking speculative fiction?  It does to me.  Writing these progress reports makes me feel as if I am my own John Madden.  Wow, I just got goosebumps.  Let's look at the numbers.

chapter 37 word count - 2215

new grand total - 90,977

And, today only, for those of us just aching for another milestone in the progress of my novel, I present to you, without further ado,

grand total character count - 502,149  !!

That's right a half million imaginary squiggly lines on theoretical electronic paper(now THAT sounds like science fiction).  I pat my own back, then blog about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment