Friday, September 30, 2011

Progress Report 39

Sorry for the delay in updates.  I actually took a whole day off from writing yesterday.  I don't recommend this.  Any delay in the narrative flow is hard to recover from.  I got chapters 51 and 52 done today.  They have underage ex-convicts, old ladies with name-brand Japanese assault rifles, pumpkin pie, various campsites, doing the laundry, uninvited helicopters and vast acres of hemp.  Put that in your pipe and don't get caught smoking it without a prescription.  I am listening to Ween, drinking espresso, eating leftover casserole burritos and being damn glad I don't have to go to town today.  Want to see the latest word count?

new grand total word count - 128,837

Thanks to everyone that has been reading these blogs and following my progress on this novel.  I am in the early planning stages of a preview, short story, bonus, freebie, teaser, type of thing.  A few thousand words of free writing to thank all my watchers, followers, commenters, and various people who have taken notice of my work in progress.  Keep an eye out here for updates on this freebie.  Also, if anyone with graphic art talents wants to donate some concept art or even a cover for the ebook, let me know.  You can contact me at amcarpwriter -at- gmail -dot- com.  Thanks again for being a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment