Thursday, September 8, 2011

Progress Report 6

Chapter 12 done!  This one was relatively painless, I think it's protagonist must have been living in my head for years, staying busy and having lots of adventures for me to write about.

The crickets are using sonic brain drills to lobotomize their enemies and I am caught in the cross-fire.  I love living in the wild.

Chapter 12 word count-2300

New grand total word count-31,500

Hopefully more before I sleep.  We shall see.

The nights are getting colder and I look forward to being shielded behind lots of snow.  The slightly reduced amount of ambient gunfire is a plus as well.  What is it like to live in a country where the rednecks don't have guns?

1 comment:

  1. But would they be rednecks if they didn't have guns? I think that falls into the "tree falling in the woods" category.

    ReplyDelete