Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Progress Report 38

Part Two is finished now! Rejoice and celebrate, invent a new folk dance and teach it to a stranger!  Think I am all out of inconsequential milestones?  Think again, buster.  I just finished writing chapter 50.  The big half C.  That's one chapter done of Part Three and twenty something to go.  Normal Heroes will be hitting the electronic shelves before you know it.  So, grab a sharpie and make a note on the wall next to your computer.  It is okay, you can take down the Cheryl Teigs poster, your mom never liked it hanging there in her basement anyway.  Go ahead and buy one of those fancy new book reading gizmos from everyone's favorite evil corporation named after a river and save some room for me on your memory card.  Normal Heroes is coming to get you!

Check out these word count stats while I translate this into Klingon so even your friends can read it.

new grand total word count - 124,705

Some of them are even spelled correctly.

Until my next progress report, live long and prosper, may the force be with you, to infinity and beyond, and, er, here I come to save the day!

Oooh, Mighty Mouse, nice.  I am the only one that ever dreamed of a Mighty Mouse -slash- Danger Mouse international crossover blockbuster rodent-palooza?

No comments:

Post a Comment